The Caribbean Beauty of Dolphin Lodge in the San Blas Islands of Panama.
There are not a lot of places left in the world where culture and tradition are preserved. And where the sounds of the ocean and feel of the sand in between your toes take you to a place that can only be described as heaven on earth. That place is Dolphin Lodge Panama located in the vicinity of San Blas and in the Caribbean side of Panama.
Why San Blas Panama?
* Experience the breathtaking beauty of the San Blas islands which include 400 remote tropical islands in the world’s 2nd-largest barrier reef.
* Be witness to the tradition and culture of the native Kuna people.
* Partake in eco-tourism and cultural tourism set in the Caribbean islands.
* Enjoy delicious fresh seafood.
* Fun family vacation at an affordable price.
What makes the Dolphin Lodge Panama experience special?
* Uaguinega in the Kuna language means dolphin house and it is called so because it is not uncommon to get a visit from dolphins in certain seasons.
* Rooms are spacious, relaxing and comfortable.
* Cabins have running water and large bathrooms.
* Kid-friendly and budget-friendly.
* Stay at an eco-resort that uses solar panels to generate electricity because Dophin Lodge cares about the environment.
* Satelite Internet access available.
* From USA Call Toll Free (1-866)-390-3451
* In Panama: (507)836-5333
* Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Website: www.dolphinlodgepanama.com